Total Pageviews

Jan 7, 2015

Enchanting Beach Holidays in Sri Lanka

The season is upon us. We all struggle to find a perfect holiday destination to spend the Christmas holiday. All the hotels are booked to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with your loved ones, especially the southern coast of Sri Lanka.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I will be enjoying my Christmas weekend in RumassalaGalle. Rumassala claims to be a chunk of the Himalayan Mountain, according to the ‘Ramayana’. This area is booming with bio diversity. It is a haven for indigenous animals and plants.
I have booked a hotel on top of a mountain with the surreal setting. Not many places in Sri Lanka offers a view point of a sea from an elevated level. That was one of the reasons why I picked Rumassala.

The other reasons for which I chose my destination was the fact that the Jungle Beach of Rumassala is to my right and the world famous Unawatuna beach to my left. I have the luxury of enjoying two beaches with totally different atmospheres without having to travel.

Unawatuna beach offers a party atmosphere, and the Jungle beach offers privacy. 


Enjoy the season. www.gogolanka.com

1 comment:


  1. شركة مكافحة البق بالدمام شركة مكافحة البق بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالدمام شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
    شركة دهانات بالدمام شركة دهانات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
    مؤسسة تنظيف بالدمام
    افضل شركة نقل عفش بالدمام افضل شركة نقل عفش بالدمام

    ReplyDelete